Thursday, 12 December 2013

Only 3%

It's certainly true that we may end up some place else if we don't aim anywhere specific. The trick to getting somewhere or something is to know what or where we want to be, do or have. So it makes sense to sit down and get particular about these aims/goals/desires. It is said that only 3% of people set goals and that the other 97% are helping them achieve their goals. If you want to take control of your destiny then start writing out your goals then get them vividly supported in imagination. You're now on your way into the goal setting percentage.
 


Hugs, Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment